Denise Khambatta, Chc, CLC, is a Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach. She is deeply influenced by the healing power of creativity and keenly aware of the power of intention. Denise has discovered that approaching life from an intuitive, spiritual, and creative perspective enhances her resilience and sense of fulfillment. In Denise’s words, “Even in the eye of a storm, perspective can make all the difference.”
As a hypnotherapist, Denise hopes to inspire clients to seek out and reconnect to what has meaning and brings them joy by listening, providing a nurturing space, and encouraging them to evolve. As clients explore their paths and release limiting beliefs that diminish self-love and hamper discovery, Denise helps them anchor to their highest self with the therapeutic tools of hypnotherapy, coaching, and energy work.
- Bastyr University: Hypnotherapy Practitioner Program, Certified Hypnotherapist
- Seattle Life Coach Training: Certified Transformational Life Coach
- Access Consciousness Seattle: Access Bars Energy Clearing Practitioner
- Swedish Institute NY: AS Eastern and Western Massage Therapy
- Licensed Massage Therapist- Washington Department of Health
- University of Washington: Bachelor’s Degree in Drama/English Literature
- International Hypnosis Association Member
- American Massage Therapy Association Member #ma001517
My own journey toward holistic healing included unresolved anxiety and physical ailments that traditional medicine just didn’t address. Fear of flying held me in its grip for three years, causing me to miss family gatherings and trips. Using hypnotherapy to tap into the subconscious fears holding me back has made it possible for me to travel, visit family, and see the world. Inspired by the changes that accessing the subconscious mind provided me, I became a certified hypnotherapist and fulfilled my passion to share this work.
During a time when I felt stuck, I hired a coach to help me move forward in my life. With coaching, I learned to embrace risk. I came to fully understand that staying in my comfort zone felt safe, but ultimately, it was not a fulfilling choice. The unifying themes of massage therapy, holistic healing, and coaching—the healing power of energy, witness, and creation—are the nuggets of goodness I have gathered along the way. Now my days are filled with clients’ journeys, dancing, painting on large canvases, and relaxing with my husband and daughter.
I am honored to be a guide for others working on their breakthroughs.