Heal Your Mind Weight Loss (8 weeks)
Seattle Healing offers a holistic approach to letting go of those unwanted pounds, helping you create the body you love. Weight loss is a journey to self-discovery, with beautiful lessons and treasures to be found along way. By incorporating the healing modalities of Hypnosis, Reiki, and Life Coaching, clients experience optimal success in losing weight and keeping it off, experiencing joy and personal growth along the way. *Results will vary depending on a variety of factors.
- 4 two-hour in-office sessions (every other week)
- 4 30-minute coaching sessions to be done in-office, by phone, or via Skype (every other week)
- Support via email between sessions for the duration of the program
How Hypnosis Can Help You Lose Weight*
Hypnosis can help you lose weight by addressing the following:
- Motivation and confidence: Learn how to build a strong desire to lose the weight and keep it off by connecting with all of the reasons why you want to make a change.
- Overcoming past programming: In order to be successful, we must change what food has meant to you and the associations you have made with certain foods and behaviors.
- Creating new, healthier habits: Reprogram your mind with healthier choices. We’ll use guided visualization of cleansing your body of toxic processed foods.
- Giving you the tools to keep it off: We cement the value of a healthy diet and exercise habits. You learn how to kill cravings and transition into the healthy, happy, hot body you desire!
Hypnosis also can target the following:
- Relationship issues;
- Creating appropriate boundaries;
- Stress management; and
- Emotional triggers around eating.
Resolving these additional issues are an effective means of preventing yo-yo dieting.
How Reiki Can Help You Lose Weight*
Reiki helps you be more aware of your body and its needs—and this includes your appetite. It aids with willpower, allowing you to make healthier choices. It also decreases stress, enabling you to decompress and prevent a build-up of such stress hormones as cortisol, which is known to affect weight. Reiki helps you to feel better about yourself, and whether your struggle with your weight is rooted in the physical or psychological plane, Reiki can assist in weight loss and overall well-being.
How Coaching Can Help You Lose Weight*
Think of me as your own personal cheerleader; we partner together to help you navigate the weight loss journey. In doing so, we will help you to:
- Lessen your anxiety and self-sabotage;
- Help you sort out exactly what you’re craving from your new phase of life as that fit and trim version of you that you know you can be;
- Look at how your current actions and mindset are helping or hurting you; and
- Develop powerful strategies to embrace your transition and shift your discontent or discomfort into positive, soul-affirming self-discovery.
“I started this intensive program Heal Your Mind Weight Loss both excited and apprehensive. I was excited, because this was the first program where my body and, more importantly, my mind were worked on at the same time. I was apprehensive because I’ve participated in more weight-loss programs, diets, and exercise regimens than I can count. And I can count pretty high.
“Throughout the first few weeks, I was very determined and focused on the diet and exercise portion, but found myself subconsciously trying to backslide into my old unhealthy habits. For example, using food as a reward, relaxing when I had a long day, or reaching out to rekindle old romances that were never good in the first place. With the Hypnotherapy and Reiki sessions, I was able to recognize that my behavior was a fear of success—of losing the weight, being a new person, and dealing with the change in identity. That recognition was huge for me, as it was the main reason I was unsuccessful all those times before. Previously, I’d get to a point where I’d lose enough weight to see a change and would start feeling different about myself, then I’d then get scared of what that meant, pick up my old habits and start from the beginning again. Rinse and repeat for 15 years.
“With this program, I’ve reset my mind (feelings/thoughts) and behavior (physical/psychological). I’ve become more comfortable with who I am and confident that being a better version of myself empowers not only me, but others around me. In accepting that I can be a stronger, happier, more present person, I was no longer afraid of changing my identity; in fact, I was looking forward to it, because it no longer fit. I am no longer the ‘overweight girl, always struggling to lose weight.’ I am now the girl who is happy to work on herself, excited to see progress, and comfortable sharing the struggle and success with my friends and family, who are even more supportive than I had expected.
“Although this program definitely improved my relationship with food and exercise, it also clarified how I see myself, and that was the most critical change. That clarity finally opened the door for me to become who I’ve always wanted to be, rather than who I resigned myself to be. My goal for this program was to incorporate working out into my daily life; that has been accomplished, and weight loss is a great secondary result of that. However, the real goal, of which I was unaware from the start, was that I am becoming more and more that version of my future self who I’ve always wanted to be.”
— Molly B., Seattle, Wash.
NOTE: The results described by Molly B. (above) are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
* Results will vary depending on a variety of factors.