20 Sep 2016
The Unexpected Benefits of Reiki
Reiki is fantastic for pain and stress management; plus, learning and becoming attuned in Reiki has many additional benefits. Our Reiki Level 1 class will attune you to channeling universal life force energy. In other words, you will experience an adjustment in your energetic system, and you will become a channel for Reiki energy. Your first attunement will prompt a physical and energetic cleanse. Changing your energetic vibration lets your body know that it’s time to shift, which allows for even more positive energy flow.
What Does this Actually Mean?
It’s different for everyone, but some of the “side effects” of becoming attuned to Reiki include:
- Letting go of addiction: Students have reported giving up drinking alcohol after being attuned.
- Releasing fearful thoughts: Many students make major life changes, such as releasing toxic relationships, jobs, and behaviors.
- Improved intuition: You might find it easier to connect with others through improved empathy; you also might find yourself more inclined to trust your gut instincts (and less in a state of self-doubt).
- Changing your relationship with diet and exercise: Many Reiki students find that after being attuned, they find it easier to follow a healthy diet and exercise plan.
- Restful sleep and the ability to better remember your dreams
- Improved sense of self-confidence and greater self-esteem
Practicing Reiki as a way of life can heal mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual blockages that will result in a greater sense of peace and well-being. This class will teach you how to practice Reiki on yourself and others, and you might be surprised at what other unexpected gifts are in store for you. Reiki is a like a reset button. So, if you’ve been looking for something new to energize your life, pull you out of a rut, or want to start on the path of becoming a healer, then this class is for you!