What is Past Life Regression therapy?
Past Life Regression therapy (also known as Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy) is a therapy that uses hypnosis to induce a trance state that allows you to access your subconscious mind and experience past life memories. Exploring past lives helps to deepen your self-awareness and could offer insight into unexplained issues in this life.
During a session, our hypnotherapist guides you through hypnosis back to an earlier time or past life. While in a hypnotic trance state, your hypnotherapist guides you as you experience each past life yourself. You might see it like a movie playing out on a movie screen, sense it as an awareness or deep sense of knowing, and you might even feel different emotions and sensations associated with that lifetime. You are the central character deeply involved in the past life story.
You might choose to try past life regression simply out of curiosity to see who you were in the past. But for most clients, it proves to be an effective path for personal growth and healing. A past life regression is not a psychic reading. The hypnotherapist does not tell you about your past lives but guides you to remember your own past life memories. We assist you in finding the relevance of these memories in your current life. For the client, it is an active process where both client and hypnotherapist participate fully.
With Past Life Regression therapy, clients realize a number of benefits, including:
- Gaining insight into current relationships
- Resolving karmic patterns of behavior
- Helping to heal illness, disease, undesired personality traits, addictions, and phobias that don’t have a reasonable explanation
- Communicating with the past life self helps to gain greater understanding into current life situation
- Reducing fears around death and dying
- Deepening your understanding about your life purpose
Read more about this therapy in our Blog.